Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it. - Confucius
Sometimes the picture doesn't have to be perfect; it's the captured moment that counts. - me
No Google Adds here.

Wednesday, 1 February 2017

February


On the first day of February, here's a clearout of some of the stuff I didn't post last month.




Frosty Robin






Green Woodpecker









A couple of Stonechats









Redwing in the leaf litter










Given that there has been loads of these recently, this is my one and only Waxwing. Poor effort.











Golden Plover











A couple of Herring Gulls sharing breakfast













and some of the local Cormorants just hanging out.







Enjoy your day




10 comments:

  1. SO refreshing to see your photos again! Hope you have a great spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sondra, glad you enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not seen a Waxwing for a number of years, and the Green Woodpecker i hear but seldom get near. Great to see your photos again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Peter. The Green Woodpecker I see most days on my walks with Whisky; usually flying away from us. This time I got lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Bird photos, I specially like the Stonechat Images. Nice to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Horst, good to see you here. Hope all's well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy February! I can't believe there's so much green grass! Those are pretty bird shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks JoLynne. We've not had any snow here yet. Still time though, I guess. Plenty of frosty mornings though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A good varied collection there Keith.

    ReplyDelete